Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Can I Get A 'Whoooooaaah Boner?!'





Dudes, remember being 13 and a virgin? Remember thinking how Kelly Bundy would be the perfect girl because you’re fucking stupid and horny?
“Awww dude, what if she was my girlfriend? That would be raaaaaad! She dresses hot, she knows how to fight! And I could totally trick her into doing it with me because she’s dumb as shit and she’s slutty!”
First of all, younger me, why would you need to trick her into fucking you if she’s already your girlfriend and a slut? Furthermore, do you really want to date a girl that can be fooled that easily? So your equally horny friends could come over and be all “Theeees eeees how we say ‘hayllo’ eeen my kontree” (titty grab, blowjob)
Ugh! Ramon 17 years ago, you’re such a disease!
Needless to say my taste in women has matured, somewhat. I still get major boner fuel from knowing that a girl can fight, not unlike badass Ms. Bundy here. Am I the only one that gets heated from seeing a girl being able to throw a good punch? I don’t even know how to throw a good punch.
So anyway, who remembers that song by the Young Black Teenagers about fucking Kelly Bundy? Who remembers that the Young Black Teenagers were all white?

*note: I recently tried to jerk it to her after a Married With Children marathon on TV for old times sake. Now all I could think was “Did they make all of those dresses for her or did they buy them? If so, from where?” Older and wiser???

1 comment:

  1. youve been watching too much project runway ramona.
    "i wanna finish, but all i can think about is sewing pockets in those dresses in the shape of pizza slices..."

    ReplyDelete