Friday, September 4, 2009

Embarrassing Wide-ons

Seriously. This is mega humiliating.



I have NO IDEA what started this. I should probably blame The Fast and the Furious franchise, Sparks, and my period. Making me confuse things like sexuality, cars, muscles, and Vin Diesel with respect, sexy, ok, boners, feelings, and understanding. UGH. You know when you catch yrself checking out an ugly co-worker and you realize its cuz you haven’t had sex in like FOREVER and you kinda forgot what the opposite gender looks like naked? That’s how I feel when I look at this dude (born Mark Sinclair Vincent, the fuck he change his name for?!). :boner embarrassment shudders: He also kinda looks like a cartoon shark when he smiles.


thanks vic

It’s some gender stereotype bullshit, I know, for me to wanna grip his back muscles this bad, but its all I can think about! You know what, I’m just gonna give in. Excuse me while I go troll the New York Sports Club smoothie bar for potential date rapes.



*After reading Vin's (I call him Vin now) wikipedia I kinda fell a little more in love with him. UGH what is going on? Make it stop!

5 comments:

  1. MAKE IT STOP! IM DOUBTING OUR BFFSHIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suckin on Diesels cock

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, seriously? An old CRAZY friend of mine had a big thing for him, then ran into him at a party where he had all of the girls who were wanting to get with him in a single-file make-out line. She went home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r gay u fuckn slut go suck cock

    ReplyDelete