Thursday, September 3, 2009

Embarrassing Boners: His

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
-Mother Theresa


Ugh! We’re probably gonna regret this later, but fuck it. We’ll martyr ourselves for the sake of good times. Think of us as suicide bombers, except our vests are filled with giggles and we're on a mission to blow up a shopping mall full of frowns.






Tabitha Soren

Other than the ‘Normal girl’ steez she’s got going on that I love-your guess is as good as mine dude. I blame it on 90’s, I got Mulder telling me every Friday that aliens are gonna kidnap me and the government’s all, “meh” about it- for real?! Fuckin’ Capcom has me convinced that traveling the globe to pick fights with people is a total blast. I didn’t know which way was up, my friends. Me? horny for a Daywalker? Must’ve been all that Crystal Pepsi I never drank.

Embarrassing factor: 9






Chrissy Russo (Fox 5 news San Diego)


One morning while getting ready for work I turned my TV on because I wanted to check the weather. I flipped around looking for the news and… well, the rest is “Jerk before work” history. You can’t blame me for this one either, I’m sure they let her wear short skirts and low-cut dresses cuz she’s younger/slightly more attractive than the other newscasters- Don’t believe me? LOOK!
Susan Lennon? Ummm… naw, I’m cool, thanks. Just tell me how to avoid Myspace molesters and that'll be that.

Embarrassing factor: 6

1 comment: