Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Are You Sure This Is Diet Coke?"



What is it about cute, normal girls? They've been doing it for me lately.
(not to be confused with girls who live in tracksuits that hate reading and love shots) Dudes, I've got a serious case of 'Vanilla Fever' and the only cure is a chick who shops at Banana Republic.
It's like they're so innocuous and reserved that you can't help but to notice them. Imagine taking one to your friends party and trying to coax her into playing Flipcup;
"I don't know...maybe, I've never played before. What if I'm not any good at it?"
How cute is that? she actually thinks the object of the game is to win! aaawwwww...
And how hot would it be to discover something atypical and totally weird about her? Like, she’s into competitive eating or she likes getting her face slapped during sex.
So here’s to all of you normies.
Here's to you never having had a phase (punk, raver, lesbian, straightedge, ect.)
Here's to you DVRing How I Met your Mother.
Here's to you never having done drugs and only smoking pot once.
Here's to your embarrassing, yet endearing taste in music (Pulp Fiction soundtrack, The Shins)
Here's to you being too shy to buy a vibrator.
Here’s to you being unable to name a single Misfits song.

Why don't you skip SNL this weekend? meet me at PF Chang's

1 comment:

  1. Hell, I'll wear the button up sweater and plaid skirt if it means P.F. Chang's.

    ReplyDelete