Friday, April 24, 2009

Freudian Boners



I don’t know what I’ve been eating before bed lately but apparently my subconscious has some boner jams of its own. The most recent was a serious house-party sex session with Ice Cube that had me literally waking up panting. He made me feel like coveted gold bars of Kuwaiti currency. Minus the underlying themes of secular genocide, obvs.






The second one involved Rick Ross, doggy style (he's got a belly), and the Bedford Ave L train platform. I know right, WHAT THE FUCK? He got bigger titties than me. That one left me confused, but nonetheless a little curious. (Apparently, I'm on the right track.) He also raps about not wearing socks (soulmates), totally tried to deny being a corrections officer (hah), and uses one of the most delightful phrases ever, MIA-yo. Maybe i should just stop watching youtube in bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment