Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leukoplakia


Lucas is the shit, I could go on about this movie but what I really want to focus on is Winona Ryder circa: 1986, oh man...
Long before that website with pictures of puppies kissing gerbils this girl was the original cute overload, Just look at her. Dude, what if you were back in the 10th grade and she was your girlfriend? You guys would get high, watch Natural Born Killers and make out in her living room while her parents were away at work. She would write you letters in class with Morrissey lyrics and random shit like "My hoodie smells like sawdust today, I want Funyuns and Nutty Bars for lunch" Watching this movie and knowing what I know now is so infuriating. It makes want to jump inside the TV, grab that kid by the ear and give him a stern talking to.
"What the fuck are you doing? Rina likes you! Come on! look how much of a fuck she doesn't give! Imagine her diving into a beeramyd a few years from now when you guys start drinking and going to parties. She'll be making you and your 3 only friends laugh your asses off every day. You'll BEG her to never leave you!"
I'm not sure if this counts as a fantasy file since I don't actually think about having sex with her. How can you? she's too fucking cute, you'd feel like a creep. Pretending you're 15 and content with 2nd base/scared of vaginas is way better.
note: If you absolutely must wank to her I highly suggest 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'

No comments:

Post a Comment